The 10 Commandments of FACEBOOK.
1. Not have a profile photo of your baby scan or your baby that looketh like a potato
2. Not change your profile photo every 15 minutes to yet another selfie taken at the gym or in the toilet!
3. Not end sentences with o'lock of .com
4. Realise no one cares how far thou hast run (unless it was from a bear or tiger)
5. Not seeking attention by posting cryptic passive aggressive statuses (thou knowest who thou art)
6. Not inundate people with requests to play games about sweeties. Thou art not 12!
7. Lear that they're, their and there all have different meanings.
8. Not tag hugely unflattering photos of your friends for your own amusement.
9. No constantly post BS inspirational quotes
10. Actually just enjoy your night out or holiday rather than spending it uploading 1,362 photos to Facebook.
Remember, this is just a bit of fun to tease your family and friends so take it as such.
Please share and lets all enjoy a laugh or three...