Welcome to the one and only Daveswordsofwisdom.com - Delivering the best quotes and Images to motivate, Inspire and brighten your day.
The 10 Commandments of FACEBOOK.
1. Not have a profile photo of your baby scan or your baby that looketh like a potato
2. Not change your profile photo every 15 minutes to yet another selfie taken at the gym or in the toilet!
3. Not end sentences with o'clock or .com
4. Realise no one cares how far thou hast run (unless it was from a bear or tiger)
5. Not seeking attention by posting cryptic passive aggressive statuses (thou knowest who thou art)
6. Not inundate people with requests to play games about sweeties. Thou art not 12!
7. Lear that they're, their and there all have different meanings.
8. Not tag hugely unflattering photos of your friends for your own amusement.
9. No constantly post BS inspirational quotes
10. Actually just enjoy your night out or holiday rather than spending it uploading 1,362 photos to Facebook.
Remember, this is just a bit of fun to tease your family and friends so take it as such.
Please share and lets all enjoy a laugh or three...
that is true about the ten commandments of facebook....
Laughing like an idiot....
A Baptist Church members went out on the streets and ask 200 people that were in a relationship or married.
The question what do you believe is the biggest problem preventing your relationship from growing in the right direction.
They all replied social media.
Put down your phone and engage with your friend, family member, loved one.
��1- A. YOU SHALL LEARN 2 USE SPELL CHECKER BEFORE YOU POST
(Ex. 7. Lear?❎ LEARN ✔
How in the world can u think like that? I appreciate it.
Very nince and interesting post, thank you for sharing.
Own Inspirational Quotes
Excellence Aword Quotes
Train Hard Gym Quotes
Positive Spiritual Quotes
Gain Independent Quotes
Spirit Success Quotes
Good Exam Quotes
Citazioni di vita
Belle Famose Citazioni
Post a Comment