Welcome to the one and only Daveswordsofwisdom.com - Delivering the best quotes and Images to motivate, Inspire and brighten your day.
Below are the 12 categories of people on Facebook.
Just a little bit of fun between you and your friends. Enjoy.
1) The "Rooster" – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day !!
2) The "Lurker" – Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
3) The "Hyena" – Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
4) "Mr/Ms Popular" – Has 4,367 friends for NO reason
5) The "Gamer" – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes
virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY
6) The "Cynic" – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the sombre tone in ALL of their status updates.
7) The "Collector" – Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
8) The "Promoter" – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
9) The "Liker" – Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button
10) "Drama Queen/ King" – This person always posts stuff like "Ican't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong but then they never finish telling the story.
11) The "News" – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary, and Lastly
12) The "Thief" – Steals status updates... and will probably steal yours every chance they get....
The "cynic" --- fits me best I'm sure you already know.. and the reason why "I'm crushed over the "collector lurkin" guy
I thibk i am the "Hyena..i post alot if lol's..but i occasionally post pics and comments..so i guess i am more thia than anything else. .
Hi My name is 'Brown Ginny' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage...I was married for 7 years with 2 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights,arguments almost every time. it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce..I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him so much with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce.. I pleaded and tried everything but still didn't work out fine. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out..I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots... Within 7 days he called me and said he was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to lot's of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via email@example.com or website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195
Hello, i am Jessica Wayne from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
I'm the "Rooster" ... It's how I get my day started by inspiring others with my daily words of wisdom ... I'm Loving It �� Signed, Lovely Lin
Post a Comment