Welcome to the one and only Daveswordsofwisdom.com - Delivering the best quotes and Images to motivate, Inspire and brighten your day.
Below are the Top 12 categories of people on Facebook.
Just a little bit of fun between you and your friends. Enjoy.
1) The "Rooster" – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day !! Their second status update is usually - yes, you guessed it "Goodnight"
2) The "Lurker" – Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
3) The "Hyena" – Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
4) "Mr/Ms Popular" – Has 4,000 friends and 100,000 followers for NO reason
5) The "Gamer" – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY and thinks that their entire friend list wants to join...
6) The "Cynic" – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the sombre tone in ALL of their status updates.
7) The "Collector" – Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
8) The "Promoter" – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
9) The "Liker" – Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button
10) "Drama Queen/ King" – This person always posts stuff like "Ican't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong but then they never finish telling the story.
11) The "News" – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary, and Lastly
12) The "Thief" – Steals status updates... and will probably steal this one instead of sharing it like everyone else.
Now, don't be the "Thief" :-) share this on your wall for your family and friends to enjoy :-)
I'm not one of these but a combination of a few of them. No one cares anyway but I do agree with a number of others on FB.
What it isn't 3:17 AM, but 10:15 P M.
None of these are me, but what gets me is some people put in soooo many posts and I read and like! When I put a few of mine in they hardly comment on mine!! They want everyone to comment on THEIR'S though !!
Maybe I Do NOT wanna Know ... Ignorance is Bliss .. lol
anyone who says none of these are them, I'd be very cautious about, cuz that's just a lie, lol. I'm actually a mixture of a few of them but who cares really; js
No 1 ever comment on my post or say LMFAO my post everyone sees but don't say or word I have a hand full of people and maybe a few following me not popular
I’m a browser a liker and a teeny bit cynicismist ( not even a proper word but I like it) ����
Thank you,this was fun to read ☺
You are so right!!!
I can relate to all of it..i will post it.
I can relate to most of these.
I simply do a fashion daily spot from my wardrobe and give others advice on how to wear clothing in different ways than one might expect. I post a lot of positive affirmaatioms and truly live a motivated unique life that is getting better and better every day. I just received a gift from a friend who is in my circle of positive life loving going for it friends. I am disabled really and want to work. I am writing a book and alsi am starting a very small jewelry and other unique items on FB. Or Instagram. I received a whole box of jewelry findings and pendants ..every thing I need to accomplish starting really having am inventory for my little bisimess. Who knows where it will go? I am very physically challenged and can not work but a few hours a week at night outside my home. But I can work from here and an gettimg a new lap top in September. I am really excited about life
It is so worthwhile to get out of your comfort zone and really go for your dreams that are goals. Living a Life I love. Helping others as well is so important to me. Thanks.
Post a Comment