Below are the Top 12 categories of people on Facebook.
Just a little bit of fun between you and your friends. Enjoy.
1) The "Rooster" – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day !! Their second status update is usually - yes, you guessed it "Goodnight"
2) The "Lurker" – Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
3) The "Hyena" – Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
4) "Mr/Ms Popular" – Has 4,000 friends and 100,000 followers for NO reason
5) The "Gamer" – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY and thinks that their entire friend list wants to join...
6) The "Cynic" – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the sombre tone in ALL of their status updates.
7) The "Collector" – Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
8) The "Promoter" – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
9) The "Liker" – Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button
10) "Drama Queen/ King" – This person always posts stuff like "Ican't believe this!", or "They gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong but then they never finish telling the story.
11) The "News" – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary, and Lastly
12) The "Thief" – Steals status updates... and will probably steal this one instead of sharing it like everyone else.
Now, don't be the "Thief" :-) share this on your wall for your family and friends to enjoy :-)